When you access websites we may use technology to automatically collect:
- Log and Usage Data: We may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of websites, including traffic data, logs, IP address, browser type and other communication data and the resources
- Device Data: We may collect information about your mobile device and an internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, system configuration information - depending on the device used.
- Location Data: We collect location data such as your device’s location. However you can disable your location setting on your device but you may not be able to use certain aspects of our services.
We or our service providers may also automatically collect non personally-identifiable information about you when you access our websites The websites and some emails that we may send to you may also use common tracking technologies like:
- Cookies: A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer or mobile device to distinguish you from other visitors to our websites.
- Web Beacons: A web beacon (also referred to as a “pixel tag”) is a small block of code that is placed on a Site page or within an email to help distinguish you from other visitors to our websites, assess traffic patterns, and measure your engagement with our website or email.
- Google Analytics and Google AMP Client ID API: A service which tracks a user’s journey across website pages.
Educate Online uses these features to collect non-personally-identifiable information about you. This type of information may include (but is not limited to) your IP address and/or domain; the type and version of the Internet browser that you use; the date, time and duration of your visit to our websites, and the specific pages, buttons, images, videos or other content that you may access during your visit. These tools enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on and off our websites.
Your browser may enable you to block or (in the case of cookies) delete some of the means by which we automatically collect information when you visit our websites, but doing so may affect your experience on websites. You should refer to your browser about what options might be available to you. Educate Online does not process or respond to Do Not Track signals or other similar signals whereby a visitor to a website requests that it disables collection of information about the visitor’s online activities over time and across different websites. By visiting and using our websites you consent to the use of these tracking technologies and related services.